Saturday, July 21, 2012

New News


There will be some new sections coming to the website. If you were one of the five people who stopped by here on the 4th of July you would have noticed some new tabs on the top of the page. They were only up for the one day as I was testing them out. They will be back soon.

What do these mysterious new tabs do? Well they will take visitors to what they want to read. If you are a regular you’ve noticed that I write about writing, life, and adventures. The new parts of the website will take you directly to those sections. Of course all my articles will appear here on my home page if you find all that clicking tiresome.

Come back soon to check it out (it’ll be up just as soon as I can figure out this whole programming thing).

No comments:

Post a Comment